1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
FACTS ABOUT ME
These are some pushy fuckin' rules, pff.
1) Every morning I wake up with a song stuck in my head, without fail. Today it's "I Have Seen Where It Grows".
2) I'm a Vegetarian, and have been since I turned thirteen. I never really liked meat that much, so it wasn't hard to give up. At the time, I was having eating problems, and I just... decided "hey, I could live without meat". I'm also very partial to animals, so the notion of not eating them was the other contributing factor to this decision.
3) I love the idea of aliens! I want there to be life on other planets, man.
4) I really enjoy having a routine. IDK if it's because I prefer to know what I'm doing so I don't have to mull it over, or if I just don't mind predictability. I wake up, have meals, exercise, etc, at the same times every day. Any breaks in this cycle annoy me, lol. Like, this morning I have an appointment, so that's going to throw things off a bit. ):<
5) I'm super short (5'2") and my face hasn't aged since I was like... twelve. People always think I'm still a teenager and tend to ask me how high school is, lol. I'm allowed to buy this M rated game, I don't need my mother to come in here with me, don't be so surprised by thiiiissssss.
7) I have OCD, and as such it manifests itself in stupid ways depending on what I'm doing. If I'm playing a game, for example, I need to keep my inventory sorted in a specific fashion. I also need to keep items stocked in certain numbers, like 3s, 5s, or 10s.
8) Killing bugs makes me feel like a jerk. There's always a spider or something floating around in my room, and I very rarely have the heart to crush it. Most of the time if they bother me enough, I'll scoop them into something and throw 'em outside. ... except for ants, those fuckers receive no mercy. ):<
9) The only colours that look appropriate on me are monochromatic. Anything else just looks out of place. I think it's because I've got dark hair and skin paler than a ghost's butt.
10) My favourite characters in things are usually the bad guys, and the more flamboyant/stupid/weird, the better. IDK what it is about them that draws me in, but they're so entertaining and fascinating to me. I suppose I identify with them at least slightly on a personal level, lol.
1. What is something you dreamed of doing when you were a kid?
Nothing really? I mean, I pretty much just assumed I'd end up with an art related job.
Mind you, once I got old enough to realize how horrible that would be, I had to actually think about an alternative, lol.
2. Do you believe in the multiverse theory? Why or why not?
Uhhh... not really. I doubt that our world is the only one out there, but the idea of an alternate version of this one with different versions of the same person seems lazy to me. Make your own people, other universes, gosh.
3. What do you like watching on TV and how often do you watch TV in general?
I typically leave the TV on for background noise at night, so I don't really watch much of it. When I do watch it though, it's usually wrestling, comedians, or a crime/life drama based show like Dateline or Hoarders.
4. I'm curious, what is your stance on 'weeaboos' be it for Japan, Korea or other countries the person is not native to?
IDK, I think it's perfectly fine to be interested in other cultures, so long as you're respectful of them. If you're going to be a stupid, offensive git... then no, you need to stop.
5. Has there ever been a game, tv show, movie, book, cartoon, music, or even anime that changed your life? For good or for bad?
I think anything I get really into changes me in some way, lol.
6. What is your favorite outfit or article of clothing?
My hoodies, since I get the most use out of them and they keep me warm. :Y
7. Do you believe in soulmates? And do you think a person can have more than one soulmate?
Yes and yes. I think anyone you become deeply close to is pretty much a soulmate, whether it be friendship or romance related.
8. If you ever had the opportunity and means to cosplay, would you do it?
Pfff, Hell yeah I would. I would like to do it at least once, just for funsies.
9. Do you think a person should feel ashamed for liking something not targeted for their age demographic? For example, if a 30 year old man or woman still loved Sailor Moon or even Spongebob for example, should they have to stop because they're 'grown up'?
It depends? Like, if you're creepy and obsessive about it, then it becomes kind of gross. The way you represent your passion determines a lot of outsider opinion. Needless to say, the saner you are, the better. :Y
10. What is one thing you desperately want to change about yourself, be it part of your personality or something physical.
UHHHHHHH there are too many answers to this question, physically speaking;;;;;;;
Personality-wise though... I'd want to be less paranoid/skeptical of other people.
TOO LAZY TO TAG ANYONE OR MAKE MORE QUESTIONS. FUCK THE RULES, MAN.